Friday, April 6, 2012

What movie/tv character would your children say you were most like?

Yesterday my husband and I were going to take our 4 kids (all under the age of 9) out to a restaurant for dinner. I was explaining to them that I expected best behavior and manners.  As we were gathering our things to go our 3 and 5 year old started pushing each other and fighting.  I told them to stand against the wall until I was ready to go.  My 3-year-old Son kept goofing off. I grabbed his jacket and was telling him that he needed to cut it out, that if he couldn't behave here at home he was not going to behave in public! He smiled at me and sang "yes Mrs. Hannigan!" (The mean, drunk woman who runs the orphanage in the movie Annie). ;-)''

Today my goal was to have my kids think of me more like a Mary Poppins! At least he didn't say "Mommy Dearest!"

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious, and totally one of my biggest fears! :-) Thank you so much for sharing and linking up with me today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is fun Jennifer. I've never done the blog hop or even published a blog so you got me started!

      Delete