Thursday, April 19, 2012

Who's Taking Care of Me?

One thing my husband and I do to take care of ourselves is take a "night off" each week.  His night is Monday, mine is Wednesday.  On my night I go to my weight watchers meeting and then meet one or some of my girlfriends (usually to EAT!) ;-). My husband takes care of dinner and putting the kids to bed.

We also have started getting up at 5a.m. to work out together, which is making us healthier but which is also building the friendship between us as work out buddies.  (Seems like I've been waiting for kids to sleep through the night and sleep in for 9 years, and now that they are we're CHOOSING to get up even earlier than before...didn't see that comin'!)

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of your 5 am workout times with your "buddy." I'm on year fourteen of never sleeping thru the night and I'm laughing with you because I've never crawled out of bed earlier. Seems five kids have just made me DESPERATE for quiet and time alone with Jesus.. desperate enough to beath the sun out of bed :) Blessings to you today

    ReplyDelete